Situation Vacant: Bar Manager
We, at The Seaforth are currently looking to recruit a Bar Manager. The right candidate will hold a valid Personal Licence, and a first aid certificate is advantageous , but not essential. In your role the following will be expected of you:
- Training, developing and motivating staff
- Working closely with the Cellar Manager regarding stock control and ordering
- Working closely with the Office Manager regarding recruitment and rotas
- Work closely with the Head Chef
- Weekly meetings with supervisors and the Management team
- Be fluent in English, other languages is advantageous
- Have all the required documentation to allow you to work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 2
years proven experience as a Bar Manager in a similarly
The right candidate will be confident in their position as Bar Manager, bubbly, independant, hard working, previous experience with malts and wines is preferable. You will have a passion for the industry, have excellent customer service skills and be able to work in a high pressure environment.
The right candidate would be available for an immediate start, and would be offered accommodation and salary dependant on experience.